Cazhuma Spanish School, Cuenca – Ecuador
Cazhuma Spanish School is located in the heart of the beautiful city of Cuenca. Its building is a colonial house in the historic district. The old and elegant house has been refurbished to offer a wonderful and cozy atmosphere. Our staff is a group of professional instructors that have worked with us for many years. They have spanish teaching experience as a second language to students, travelers, and families. We know how to make learning fun and effective with our teaching methodology so you can get the most out of your spanish-learning experience in Cuenca.
Our experienced and friendly teachers are fully qualified. Spanish, the way we speak it in Cuenca, is known to be one of the easiest and charming dialects of spanish to learn, speak, and understand because of our a special accent or also known as “cuencano singing” accent. We have a solid academic infrastructure to ensure your learning experience.
Cazhuma Spanish School –
Cazhuma Spanish School – Volunteering Opportunities:
If you are interested in helping the community or local ecology and learning spanish through volunteering programs we can help with our fun itineraries made specially for volunteers.
See all our Spanish Programs
Cazhuma Spanish School -
Why Cazhuma Spanish School?
- Professional bilingual & friendly staff.
- Instructors with experience.
- A beautiful colonial house in the heart of the city.
- An atmosphere filled with warmth, excellent service and professionalism.
- One-on-one, couples or group learning courses.
- Volunteer programs for community & ecological support.
- We offer spanish lessons for all levels: beginners, intermediate and advanced.
- Quality home stay families.
You must be logged in to post a comment.